Home Warranty Options
When closing on a home, many people will purchase a home warranty for peace of mind since they are unfamiliar with the home and it can often help with out-of-pocket repair expenses after moving in. Below are some local Home Warranty companies that you can compare to decide what may be best for you.
A Home Warranty is simply a service contract that helps home owners with costs associated with the repair and/or replacement of things like appliances, heating and cooling systems, and possibly other components of a home, structural, plumbing, electrical, and pools- among other optional upgrades.
When deciding on a home warranty, it is advised to take into consideration:
- Age and condition of home
- Knowledge from the inspection report
- Costs: Of the warranty, Trip Charge Cost
- Coverage limits! Especially for major systems like HVAC.
- Any potential home warranty upgrades you may want to use like appliances, pools, jetted tubs, sprinklers, maintenence, and other options that vary from company to company.
Here are some options to consider, please follow the links or contact the reps to learn more and compare plans.